Indian-American Autar Kaw named Professor of the Year
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
"You can start with a sage on the stage and then slowly start taking away the support structure and become a guide on the side.", he said.
The US Professors of the Year Awards Program was created in 1981 and is the only national initiative specifically designed to recognise excellence in undergraduate teaching and mentoring.
This year's award winners were selected from a pool of nearly 300 nominees.