Indian-American receives prestigious business award
- Highest earners in 75% rural households earned below Rs 5K: SECC
- Ex-RAW chief's revelation: Congress seeks PM's apology for Gujarat riots
- Hema Malini's car accident: Victim's family upset with BJP MP
- Kandahar operation: BJP dismisses ex-RAW chief's claims of 'goof-up'
- Gujarat HC dismisses petition against PM Narendra Modi for filing defective affidavit
An Indian-American businessman has been selected for a corporate award by given by a prestigious US journal.
Based out of Dallas in Texas, Ashok Mago, the chairman of USINDIA Forum, was felicitated with the 'Minority Business Leader Award' by the Dallas Business Journal yesterday for his accomplishments in the field of business.
"I guess you can imagine that if I've been living here for more than 38 years that I love this city," Mago, a recipient of the 2010 Pravasi Bharatiya Samman, said after receiving the award at a function here.
The other Indian-Americans who had been selected for the award earlier are Pete K Patel, Shaji K Daniel, Krishnakant Dave.
The journal, in a statement, said this year's recipients were a mixture of corporate executives, business owners and community leaders.