Indian-Americans condemn Hyderabad blasts
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Indian-Americans have condemned the Hyderabad bomb blasts, demanding a speedy investigation into the incident to bring the culprits to justice.
In a statement, the Indian National Overseas Congress described the blasts as a crime against humanity. Calling the bombings as terrorist act, INOC president George Abraham urged the State and Central law enforcement agencies to conduct a speedy investigation and punish the perpetrators to the full extent of the law. Another Indian American group NRI-SAHI demanded a CBI probe into the attack.
"We offer our condolences and sympathies to the families
of the people who died in the attack and pray for the recovery of those who were injured in the attack," a statement said.
Two powerful blasts in a crowded area close to a cluster of bus stands in Hyderabad killed 16 people and injured over