Indian-origin exec among new appointees at News Corp
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
News Corp today announced a major restructuring of its top management in line with its decision to split into two publicly traded firms, naming a new head for its troubled British newspaper arm and appointing an Indian- origin executive to head the publishing business' finances.
News Corp chairman and CEO Rupert Murdoch announced that Bedi Ajay Singh, who had most recently served as President, Finance and Administration and CFO for MGM Studios, would assume the role of CFO of the newly formed publishing company.
Singh had previously served as CFO at Novartis Pharmaceuticals and SONY Pictures Entertainment.