Now, train your toddlers how to pee on the pot with 'ipotty'
- Cabinet clears civil aviation policy: Expect better fares, amenities
- Chinese spy ship shadowed US aircraft carrier in the Western Pacific during Malabar drill
- Punjab NGO approaches Supreme Court seeking stay on ‘Udta Punjab’ release
- 39 Indians missing in Iraq: One man returned with ‘news,’ got Govt red carpet, now he is in jail
- PM Modi asked me about Kejriwal's AAP rally in Goa, says CM Parsekar
A new digital device that will potty train your toddlers while they enjoy their favourite cartoons and videos has been unveiled.
Ipotty -- a kid's potty which is iPad compatible has standard plastic training toilet with an iPad-ready stand.
CTA Digital, whose whizz-mo is on display at the international gadget show in Las Vegas. It will be on sale in March for USD 39.99, the New York Daily News reported.
"We've gotten great feedback from parents who think it'd be great for training," said Camilo Gallardo of CTA Digital.
Battaglino said that the new device may be of help for her 2-year-old grandson, Xavier.
"He actively uses the iPad. He does all the applications, plays Angry Birds. It may help for him to sit there to become potty trained."
Whereas, she said back in her days she gave books to her children.
"This is just the next generation's version of a book," she said.
- Europe is an issue that has split Britain’s Labour party, now is the turn of the Conservatives
- BJP is banking on a social engineering strategy laced with Hindutva in UP
- In two years of the Modi govt, a vocabulary reconfigured and routinised
- Abanindranath Tagore’s painting represents cosmopolitan and non-sectarian spirituality
- Liberalism needs to recover the noble lie that ideas are not politics by other means
- To suggest that India’s home secretary was ‘enjoying’ Pak hospitality is misleading