Now, train your toddlers how to pee on the pot with 'ipotty'
- J&K crisis: Governor asks PDP, BJP to clarify stand on govt formation
- Inexcusable: Delhi Police brutally assault student protesters outside RSS HQs
- Andhra quota stir takes violent turn, train set on fire
- MS Dhoni's 'great speech' to team after whitewash: ‘Don’t slip from here’
- Is Gujarat not part of India? SC questions failure in implementing MNREGA, Food Act
A new digital device that will potty train your toddlers while they enjoy their favourite cartoons and videos has been unveiled.
Ipotty -- a kid's potty which is iPad compatible has standard plastic training toilet with an iPad-ready stand.
CTA Digital, whose whizz-mo is on display at the international gadget show in Las Vegas. It will be on sale in March for USD 39.99, the New York Daily News reported.
"We've gotten great feedback from parents who think it'd be great for training," said Camilo Gallardo of CTA Digital.
Battaglino said that the new device may be of help for her 2-year-old grandson, Xavier.
"He actively uses the iPad. He does all the applications, plays Angry Birds. It may help for him to sit there to become potty trained."
Whereas, she said back in her days she gave books to her children.
"This is just the next generation's version of a book," she said.
- The problem in Arunachal is as much about politics as about institutional norms
- The public university is becoming insecure, narrow-minded and conservative
- Building on the Jan Dhan framework, India should move from price to income support
- Haryana panchayat poll outcome does not reflect the state’s social composition
- India’s education system is terribly out of step with the times
- China is not India’s sibling, nor is China India’s nemesis