Indian's subway death: NY woman indicted, deemed fit for trial
- Bihar: School director dies after mob assault over death of two students
- PM spoke about Rakhi, but neglected Muslims during 'Ramzan': Congress
- Watch video: CCTV captures Mumbai local ramming into station
- Another Vyapam scam accused dies; 24th death in the case
- Sushma's Ministry declines info under RTI on Lalit Modi's passport issue
As a train approached the station, Menendez stepped behind an unsuspecting Sen, followed him briefly and then pushed him off the platform and into the path of the train.
Sen, who lived with roommates in a small apartment in Queens and was unmarried, died of multiple blunt force trauma.
At the time of her arrest, Menendez admitted pushing Sen and said "I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims, ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I've been beating them up."
Sen, who had owned a printing business in the city, was cremated on New Year's eve in the presence of friends and business partners.