'India's Got Talent' judges in awe of talent pool for 5th season
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Judges of 'India's Got Talent' - Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Kiron Kher - feel contestants participating in the fifth season of the reality television series are "outstanding".
"For me, talent needs to inspire but also shake up the preconceived notions of excellence. Whether it is dance, singing or any other creative act, I will look for talent that enthralls and entertains me. This year competition will be exciting," Johar said.
Agreeing with the filmmaker, Malaika Arora Khan said she was proud to be associated with the show.
Kher, who is judging the show for the fifth time, said, "I am very impressed and proud with the variety of talent this year. We three judges bring warmth and vibe. We three work very well and it translates good on TV."
The newest entry to the 'India's Got Talent' format is Golden Buzzer that provides the talent with a direct entry to semi-finals by judges.
Bharti Singh and Mantra will host the show.
The huge variety of talent pool from the age of three to 80 years is one of the USPs of the show. Contestants will show their talent on stage pulling off various stunts including fire jumping and acrobatics to name a few.
The premier of the show will be held on January 11 and it will be telecast every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Colors channel.