'India's Got Talent' judges in awe of talent pool for 5th season
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- In Mumbai, new warship system malfunctions, Navy officer killed
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
Judges of 'India's Got Talent' - Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Kiron Kher - feel contestants participating in the fifth season of the reality television series are "outstanding".
"For me, talent needs to inspire but also shake up the preconceived notions of excellence. Whether it is dance, singing or any other creative act, I will look for talent that enthralls and entertains me. This year competition will be exciting," Johar said.
Agreeing with the filmmaker, Malaika Arora Khan said she was proud to be associated with the show.
Kher, who is judging the show for the fifth time, said, "I am very impressed and proud with the variety of talent this year. We three judges bring warmth and vibe. We three work very well and it translates good on TV."
The newest entry to the 'India's Got Talent' format is Golden Buzzer that provides the talent with a direct entry to semi-finals by judges.
Bharti Singh and Mantra will host the show.
The huge variety of talent pool from the age of three to 80 years is one of the USPs of the show. Contestants will show their talent on stage pulling off various stunts including fire jumping and acrobatics to name a few.
The premier of the show will be held on January 11 and it will be telecast every Saturday and Sunday at 9 pm on Colors channel.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today