'India's Got Talent' judges in awe of talent pool for 5th season
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
Judges of 'India's Got Talent' - Karan Johar, Malaika Arora Khan and Kiron Kher - feel contestants participating in the fifth season of the reality television series are "outstanding".
"For me, talent needs to inspire but also shake up the preconceived notions of excellence. Whether it is dance, singing or any other creative act, I will look for talent that enthralls and entertains me. This year competition will be exciting," Johar said.
Agreeing with the filmmaker, Malaika Arora Khan said she was proud to be associated with the show.
Kher, who is judging the show for the fifth time, said, "I am very impressed and proud with the variety of talent this year. We three judges bring warmth and vibe. We three work very well and it translates good on TV."
The newest entry to the 'India's Got Talent' format is Golden Buzzer that provides the talent with a direct entry to semi-finals by judges.
Bharti Singh and Mantra will host the show.
The huge variety of talent pool from the age of three to 80 years is one of the USPs of the show. Contestants will show their talent on stage pulling off various stunts including fire jumping and acrobatics to name a few.