India's Q2 growth likely to drop to 5.1%: Report
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
The Karvy report further said that GDP estimate for FY13 is 5.3 per cent which is on back of further weakness in the Services sector.