India's slowdown hits Asia as ADB cuts entire region's growth forecasts
Agencies : Hong Kong, Fri Dec 07 2012, 16:12 hrs
- Arvind Kejriwal stopped on way to meet Narendra Modi
- Sahara pleads SC to release Subrata Roy to borrow money for refunding investors
- PCâs dig at MoD: Learn from sub accidents, âspend wiselyâ
- SC issues notice to Centre on Kiran Reddy's PIL against creation of Telangana
- Jat quota after riots hurt Muslim sentiments, says Alvi
China's economic growth hit a more than three-year low of 7.4 percent in the third quarter from July to September.
ADB warned of the risks caused by uncertainties in the US and European economies, both of which are major export markets.
Amit Mitra takes charge of Dept of Commerce and Industries, offers 'relationship managers' services to entrepreneurs