Indica hits women employees crossing road near SEEPZ, 2 killed
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Investigating officer Tejasveeni Pachpute said, "Anupriya has a forehead injury, while both legs of Sneha are hurt."
Victim Manju Prabhakaran said: "Sangeeta and Rekha, who were walking ahead, were suddenly hit by the car. A split second later, the car crashed into us throwing us to the side of the road."
More said: "There were no tyre tracks on the road which means the driver did not attempt to apply breaks to save the women. However, RTO will inspect the vehicle to find out if there was a technical fault."
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism
- As it completes 10 years, there is enough evidence to show that India needs the MGNREGA
- For Randhir Singh, teaching was next to revolution-making.
- Intizar Husain seemed as much a stranger in a strange land in Pakistan as he did in India
- Ten years on, MGNREGA requires constant review. And consistency in political support
- The global economy is in trouble but India is attracting positive comment