Indica hits women employees crossing road near SEEPZ, 2 killed
- Putin calls Turkey's downing of Russian jet 'stab in the back'
- Today, world looks towards India with great faith: PM in Singapore
- Aamir Khan at RNG awards: Here is the complete conversation
- Bomb attack on Tunisia presidential guard bus kills 11
- BJP MLA suspended from Delhi Assembly for abusing AAP legislator Alka Lamba
Investigating officer Tejasveeni Pachpute said, "Anupriya has a forehead injury, while both legs of Sneha are hurt."
Victim Manju Prabhakaran said: "Sangeeta and Rekha, who were walking ahead, were suddenly hit by the car. A split second later, the car crashed into us throwing us to the side of the road."
More said: "There were no tyre tracks on the road which means the driver did not attempt to apply breaks to save the women. However, RTO will inspect the vehicle to find out if there was a technical fault."
- Newspaper is supposed to expose corruption and injustice wherever it finds it
- For many Bangladeshis, they hint at closure for 1971
- The big question: Proper returns to farmers
- Delhi HC versus DDCA
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy