Indications of Hamas-Israel truce 'soon': Mohamed Morsi
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Egypt's President Mohamed Morsi said his government was in touch with both Israelis and Palestinians and there were indications they could "soon" reach a truce, but there were no guarantees.
"There are some indications that there could be a ceasefire soon," Morsi said at a joint news conference yesterday with Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan, adding that there were still "no guarantees."
He said his country's government was in "vigorous" communications with both the Palestinians and Israel.