Indigo tops TripAdvisorís best domestic carrier list
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
IndiGo emerged as the country's favourite domestic airline this year, closely followed by Jet Airways, according to a survey by travel site TripAdvisor.
Last year's winner, Kingfisher, still enjoys goodwill among Indian fliers with 74% respondents optimistic about the airlines' revival sometime in the future, the survey said.
Unveiling the results, Nikhil Ganju, country manager, TripAdvisor India, said, "IndiGo takes the top spot Jet Airways closely tied behind. However, fliers have voted Jet as the best on most in-flight comfort & service parameters as well as website experience and safety."
National carrier Air India was voted the least favourite domestic airline for the third year in a row.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly