Indigo tops TripAdvisorís best domestic carrier list
- In US, Manohar Parrikar hits out at Pakistan, says Modi govt 'pro-active' in curbing violence in Valley
- 'Is this Modi model of democracy?': Arvind Kejriwal complains about officers being transferred by L-G
- India, US sign military logistics pact
- Kyrgyzstan: Three hurt, suicide bomber killed, in blast at Chinese embassy
- Kashmir: Non-lethal options to pellets were cleared in 2012 but file gathers dust
IndiGo emerged as the country's favourite domestic airline this year, closely followed by Jet Airways, according to a survey by travel site TripAdvisor.
Last year's winner, Kingfisher, still enjoys goodwill among Indian fliers with 74% respondents optimistic about the airlines' revival sometime in the future, the survey said.
Unveiling the results, Nikhil Ganju, country manager, TripAdvisor India, said, "IndiGo takes the top spot Jet Airways closely tied behind. However, fliers have voted Jet as the best on most in-flight comfort & service parameters as well as website experience and safety."
National carrier Air India was voted the least favourite domestic airline for the third year in a row.
- Kashmiris must use fresh methods, free of radical Islam, free of violence
- Kalburgi, Pansare and Dabholkar melded modern sensibilities with tradition
- Islam does not discriminate in allowing entry to places of worship
- Modi and Obama should wrap up the unfinished tasks in the agenda set by them
- Strong intellectual property rights infrastructure will help Indian industry
- Public policy today, demands a bureaucracy less generalist