Indraneil to play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Satyagraha
- If BJP loses, fireworks will light up Pakistan: Amit Shah
- 'Rabid anti-BJP elements' returning awards, says Jaitley; Nayantara Sahgal says govt 'rattled'
- Queen to host lunch for PM Modi on maiden UK visit
- Pakistan sold Iran nuke tech in 1980s, former President Rafsanjani reveals
- UP ministers sacking - SP seeks new look to old govt
Director Prakash Jha, who has been known for making realistic films, is currently busy with Satyagraha.
Though the film is currently being shot, reports are that there has been an addition to the cast, with Indraneil Sengupta joining the team.
Indraneil, last seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, will be playing megastar Amitabh Bachchan's son in the political thriller.
Indraneil will play a civil engineer, who is married to Amrita Rao.
Apart from Indraneil, Amrita and Big B, the film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
- We need to show we love India more than those who profess a monopoly on this love story
- Why television doesn’t show the crowds or their absence at Rahul Gandhi’s Bihar rallies
- Over-dependence on fossil fuels will hurt sustainable development in India
- Drastic measures against child abuse distract attention from failures to ensure justice for victims
- The Urdu Press: Bihar Miracle
- Instead of another revision, MPs should go for voluntary salary cuts