Indraneil to play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Satyagraha
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Director Prakash Jha, who has been known for making realistic films, is currently busy with Satyagraha.
Though the film is currently being shot, reports are that there has been an addition to the cast, with Indraneil Sengupta joining the team.
Indraneil, last seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, will be playing megastar Amitabh Bachchan's son in the political thriller.
Indraneil will play a civil engineer, who is married to Amrita Rao.
Apart from Indraneil, Amrita and Big B, the film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.