Indraneil to play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Satyagraha
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Director Prakash Jha, who has been known for making realistic films, is currently busy with Satyagraha.
Though the film is currently being shot, reports are that there has been an addition to the cast, with Indraneil Sengupta joining the team.
Indraneil, last seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, will be playing megastar Amitabh Bachchan's son in the political thriller.
Indraneil will play a civil engineer, who is married to Amrita Rao.
Apart from Indraneil, Amrita and Big B, the film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
Slated for release in August, Satyagraha is currently being shot in Bhopal.