Indraneil to play Amitabh Bachchan's son in Satyagraha
- Tera Gurdip bach gaya: Indian on death row in Indonesia tells wife in phone call
- Pune building collapses, at least nine dead
- Mehbooba: Sacrifice of children won’t go waste; securitymen had no idea they were targeting Burhan
- 'Voodoo statistics!' P Chidambaram rejects Arun Jaitley's inflation remarks
- Senior Congress leader Capt Ajay Yadav to quit party
Director Prakash Jha, who has been known for making realistic films, is currently busy with Satyagraha.
Though the film is currently being shot, reports are that there has been an addition to the cast, with Indraneil Sengupta joining the team.
Indraneil, last seen in Sujoy Ghosh's Kahaani, will be playing megastar Amitabh Bachchan's son in the political thriller.
Indraneil will play a civil engineer, who is married to Amrita Rao.
Apart from Indraneil, Amrita and Big B, the film also stars Kareena Kapoor, Ajay Devgn, Manoj Bajpayee and Arjun Rampal.
- The amended act legalises child labour while claiming to do the opposite
- The concept of private members’ bill is central to a deliberative democracy
- Mahasweta Devi drew imaginary landscapes to narrate stories of the oppressed
- With the latest figures on industrial output, the case for a stimulus is pressing
- An open letter to new students entering Jawaharlal Nehru University
- Irom Sharmila calling off her fast against the AFSPA reflects the state’s failure to engage