IndusInd bank promoter sells 46 lakh shares for Rs 196 crore
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
One of the promoters of IndusInd Bank -- IndusInd International Holdings -- today offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore through open market transaction.
As per the bulk deal data available with the stock exchanges, IndusInd International sold shares of IndusInd Bank at an average price of Rs 425.43 apiece.
The deal was valued at Rs 195.7 crore.
The entity held nearly 6.85 crore shares in the bank representing 13.12 per cent stake, as on December 5, 2012.
On the BSE, the shares of IndusInd Bank dipped 0.67 per cent today to end at Rs 424 apiece.