IndusInd bank promoter sells 46 lakh shares for Rs 196 crore
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
One of the promoters of IndusInd Bank -- IndusInd International Holdings -- today offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore through open market transaction.
As per the bulk deal data available with the stock exchanges, IndusInd International sold shares of IndusInd Bank at an average price of Rs 425.43 apiece.
The deal was valued at Rs 195.7 crore.
The entity held nearly 6.85 crore shares in the bank representing 13.12 per cent stake, as on December 5, 2012.