IndusInd bank promoter sells 46 lakh shares for Rs 196 crore
- National Herald case: Supreme Court orders Sonia, Rahul Gandhi to face trial
- 26/11 Mumbai attackers were getting directions from control room in Karachi, admits Headley
- Anti-India acts cannot be tolerated, say Rajnath, Smriti on JNU row
- 26/11 deposition: Sparks fly after Headley repeats Ishrat-LeT link
- Gravitational waves: A leap towards theory of everything
One of the promoters of IndusInd Bank -- IndusInd International Holdings -- today offloaded 46 lakh shares of the private sector lender for about Rs 196 crore through open market transaction.
As per the bulk deal data available with the stock exchanges, IndusInd International sold shares of IndusInd Bank at an average price of Rs 425.43 apiece.
The deal was valued at Rs 195.7 crore.
The entity held nearly 6.85 crore shares in the bank representing 13.12 per cent stake, as on December 5, 2012.