Industrialists tender apology, meet income tax commissioner
- LIVE: Yogendra Yadav, Prashant Bhushan expelled from AAP National Executive committee
- President Pranab Mukherjee goes to Vajpayee's home with Bharat Ratna
- Land bill will ‘break nation’s backbone’, Sonia tells Gadkari
- After 2010 scare, DGCA got cockpit policy to avert Germanwings-type incident
- Leave IITs alone, can’t talk to 36 applicants in a day and choose (directors): Kakodkar
A day after accusing the additional commissioner, income tax, of harassment and pressure tactics, representatives of various unions on Thursday went to the I-T office to apologise.
On Wednesday, the industrialists had levelled allegations of blackmailing and harassing them in the name of conducting income tax surveys.
Taking a U-turn on Thursday, they first met I-T commissioner C S Brar and later income tax commissioner Kuldeep Singh.