Industrialists tender apology, meet income tax commissioner
- Hang me if I have committed crime, no apology: Modi
- Fifth phase of Lok Sabha elections in 121 seats on Thursday
- April 16 campaign roundup: Narendra Modi in firing line of Gandhis
- N Srinivasan faces serious charges, canât return until probe: Supreme Court
- Kolkata Knight Riders seal opener in comprehensive fashion
A day after accusing the additional commissioner, income tax, of harassment and pressure tactics, representatives of various unions on Thursday went to the I-T office to apologise.
On Wednesday, the industrialists had levelled allegations of blackmailing and harassing them in the name of conducting income tax surveys.
Taking a U-turn on Thursday, they first met I-T commissioner C S Brar and later income tax commissioner Kuldeep Singh.
- Activist, her aide booked for cheating in attempt to frame acquitted murder accused
- Extended Monorail running hours fails to pull crowd
- HC orders action against Essel World for causing harm to mangroves
- Cops crack bar girl’s murder case after waiter’s tip-off
- Railway to provide plastic pouches for commuter IDs
- Last safety check for Metro to begin April 18