Industry hails Lok Sabha approval to FDI in retail
Agencies : New Delhi , Wed Dec 05 2012, 20:09 hrs
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
The immediate effect would be spike in the inflow of much-needed foreign investment in India, he said.