Infant, 2 workers killed in Bangalore building collapse
- Govt will not allow any religious group to incite hatred, says PM Modi
- Miraculous escape for Air India plane with 194 on board
- Sahara moves SC for extension of facilities to Roy in jail
- Eight killed in blast outside police complex in Pakistan
- World Cup 2015: Supreme Court asks Prasar Bharti to examine feasibility of a new channel
Three persons, including an infant, died and two others were injured when a dilapidated residential building collapsed on Tuesday, police said.
Two construction workers from Uttar Pradesh and a two-year-old baby playing near the one-storey building died when its mud walls collapsed, they said.
The mud walls of building may have been weakened by the recent downpour in the city, officials said.
Five fire tenders were engaged in rescue and relief work, they said.