Infant, 2 workers killed in Bangalore building collapse
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Three persons, including an infant, died and two others were injured when a dilapidated residential building collapsed on Tuesday, police said.
Two construction workers from Uttar Pradesh and a two-year-old baby playing near the one-storey building died when its mud walls collapsed, they said.
The mud walls of building may have been weakened by the recent downpour in the city, officials said.
Five fire tenders were engaged in rescue and relief work, they said.