Infant, 2 workers killed in Bangalore building collapse
- In Textiles Ministry, a tussle brews between Smriti Irani and Secretary
- VK Singh tried to deny me promotion via false charges, malafide intent: Army Chief Dalbir Singh
- Rio Olympics: Sakshi Malik wins bronze in women's wrestling 58kg category, opens India's account
- PM Modi, Amit Shah lay foundation stone for new BJP headquarters in New Delhi
- CRPF says it has fired over 3000 pellet cartridges in Kashmir since July 8
Three persons, including an infant, died and two others were injured when a dilapidated residential building collapsed on Tuesday, police said.
Two construction workers from Uttar Pradesh and a two-year-old baby playing near the one-storey building died when its mud walls collapsed, they said.
The mud walls of building may have been weakened by the recent downpour in the city, officials said.
- Instead of waiting for talent to appear, we must create a national sports culture
- We need to think creatively about the proposed defence university
- Baloch nationalists have always wished to be treated as an entity separate from Pakistan
- Balochistan and Kashmir have become key strategic points in Sino-Pak ties
- Playing the Baloch card: We have acknowledged that India, Pakistan are deeply hyphenated
- Sharmila is the doer who breaks a grand vow to protect the greater common good