Infant, 2 workers killed in Bangalore building collapse
- Congress rakes up Vajpayee's Rajdharma remark post 2002 Gujarat riots to take on Modi
- Mulayam's shocker: Boys will be boys, they make mistakes... Will you hang them for rape?
- SC junks PIL seeking reconstitution of SIT probing Gujarat riots
- Modi mentioned wife in affidavit after SC order on full disclosure
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi brings up Narendra Modi's marital status at Doda rally
Three persons, including an infant, died and two others were injured when a dilapidated residential building collapsed on Tuesday, police said.
Two construction workers from Uttar Pradesh and a two-year-old baby playing near the one-storey building died when its mud walls collapsed, they said.
The mud walls of building may have been weakened by the recent downpour in the city, officials said.
Five fire tenders were engaged in rescue and relief work, they said.