Infant killed, 16 injured in expressway pile-up
- Rahul to meet farmers today in first public appearance since return
- First Germany, now UK objects to India ‘breach’ of secret bank data
- Need to give foreign visit details in tax returns
- Told by HC to give birth, rape victim pushed to corner
- Masarat Alam back in jail for 'sedition', BJP says we got it done
No injuries were reported from the spot.
Jaypee officials said the accidents were caused by thick fog around 7.30 am.
"Around 6 am, there was clear visibility. An hour after that, visibility began to dip and we flashed signs on the video board advising people to drive slowly. Those injured were taken to the hospital in Jaypee vehicles. The debris from the accident sites was cleared by 10 am. Traffic was also shut from the Greater Noida side for about half an hour around 9.30 am," an official said.