Infant killed, 16 injured in expressway pile-up
- IPL spot-fixing: Delhi court drops charges against S Sreesanth and two other cricketers
- Nitish Kumar gets back at Modi, accuses him for 'not honouring promises'
- Major decisions on revision of role of women in armed forces on the anvil: Manohar Parrikar
- Congress, TMC and BJD to seek total withdrawal of NDA's land bill
- Never sought travel documents for Lalit Modi, says Sushma Swaraj
No injuries were reported from the spot.
Jaypee officials said the accidents were caused by thick fog around 7.30 am.
"Around 6 am, there was clear visibility. An hour after that, visibility began to dip and we flashed signs on the video board advising people to drive slowly. Those injured were taken to the hospital in Jaypee vehicles. The debris from the accident sites was cleared by 10 am. Traffic was also shut from the Greater Noida side for about half an hour around 9.30 am," an official said.