Infant killed, 16 injured in expressway pile-up
- Mulayam asks teaching assistants to vote SP, EC sees a 'violation'
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: Maxwellâs 43-ball 95 helps KXIP chase 206
No injuries were reported from the spot.
Jaypee officials said the accidents were caused by thick fog around 7.30 am.
"Around 6 am, there was clear visibility. An hour after that, visibility began to dip and we flashed signs on the video board advising people to drive slowly. Those injured were taken to the hospital in Jaypee vehicles. The debris from the accident sites was cleared by 10 am. Traffic was also shut from the Greater Noida side for about half an hour around 9.30 am," an official said.
- Cong appoints Harshad scam accused as chief of Mumbai Gujarati cell
- Militants kill PDP sarpanch in Valley
- VVIP chopper scam: CBI chief meets envoy in Italy
- In final run, Mavericks first hurdle for Spurs
- Injuries to Neymar, Alba add to Barcelona’s woes
- Rani Jhansi flyover: HC notices to civic body, Railways