Infosys may hire 16,000 from campuses next year: Narayana Murthy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Infosys Technologies may hire up to 16,000 campus recruits next year, chairman NR Narayana Murthy has said. "The fresher hiring process is underway and I think we are looking at hiring about 15,000-16,000 next year," Murthy said in response to a question on Infosys' fresher hiring plans. However, Murthy did not give overall hiring targets for the next fiscal.
Murthy delivered a lecture to students of the Vivekanand Education Society and spoke to the press post the event. In October, Infosys tightened its guidance for the financial year ending March 2014. Infosys founder Narayana Murthy returned in June after Infosys lost its bellwether status to competitors post a series of disappointing results and delayed hiring. Recently, Infosys' rival TCS said it plans to hire around 25,000 fresh engineering graduates through campus placements next fiscal.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express