Injured Praveen Kumar, Irfan Pathan ruled out of India A series against West Indies
- Missing AN-32: All leads have turned out to be bad, says Manohar Parrikar
- 7th Pay Commission: Govt issues notification, relief to lakhs of central govt employees
- Kashmir unrest: Barring Anantnag, curfew lifted from all parts; schools remain shut
- At least 19 killed in knife attack at facility for handicapped in Japan
- Delhi: Auto rickshaw, taxi strike hits commuters hard in the city
Pacers Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan were today ruled out of India A team's unofficial ODI series against the visiting West Indies A side which begins here tomorrow due to injuries.
Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar have been drafted in the team in place of them, the Cricket Board (BCCI) said.
"Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan have been ruled out of the India A team for the one-day games against West Indies A, due to injuries. They have been replaced in the squad by Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar respectively," the BCCI said in a release.
Kerala batsman V Jagadeesh has also been added to the India A squad for the second and third four-day games against West Indies A to be played here on September 17 and 19.
- Nativist sentiments and a growing tendency towards looking inwards imperil globalisation
- Poor infrastructure not outdated syllabi — is what ails Indian universities
- India will have to get its act together on urban water
- Qandeel Baloch’s murder: Men craft, interpret and adjudicate over family laws in the subcontinent
- BJP was not dependent on Dalits to win Gujarat. But the apathy may cost in other states
- Jayalalithaa and Mamata defend Mayawati, recast politics on gender lines