Injured Praveen Kumar, Irfan Pathan ruled out of India A series against West Indies
- Live, Ind vs Aus: Quick strikes put India on top
- Bengal nun gangrape: First arrest made from Mumbai
- Germanwings crash: Chilling report says one pilot left cockpit, was unable to return
- If anything that is defamatory goes off, we will have a very boring Internet: Jaitley
- Hooda govt bent rules to favour Robert Vadra firm: CAG
Pacers Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan were today ruled out of India A team's unofficial ODI series against the visiting West Indies A side which begins here tomorrow due to injuries.
Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar have been drafted in the team in place of them, the Cricket Board (BCCI) said.
"Praveen Kumar and Irfan Pathan have been ruled out of the India A team for the one-day games against West Indies A, due to injuries. They have been replaced in the squad by Siddharth Kaul and R Vinay Kumar respectively," the BCCI said in a release.
Kerala batsman V Jagadeesh has also been added to the India A squad for the second and third four-day games against West Indies A to be played here on September 17 and 19.
Yuvraj Singh is leading the 14-member Indian squad.