'Inkaar' makers commission's Rs 2 cr survey on sexual harassment
- Not RSSâ job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits for BJP: Mohan Bhagwat
- Missing Malaysia Airlines: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Arvind Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
The producers behind Arjun Rampal starrer 'Inkaar' have reportedly commissioned a research about the sexual behaviour in offices across India.
Since most people spend around 10-12 hours a day in office, it's natural for them to strike up friendships, get into relationships in office and lead to complications.
Viacom 18 is spending around Rs two crores to conduct a survey on that in six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Pune and Chandigarh.
'Inkaar', being directed by Sudhir Mishra and starring Rampal and Chitrangada Singh, deals with sexual harassment in offices.
"We have initiated a very big survey. It's an expensive affair but will be worth it when the results come up," said the spokesperson for the Viacom 18 film.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress