'Inkaar' makers commission's Rs 2 cr survey on sexual harassment
- Kashmir floods LIVE: Many feared dead as houses collapse in Budgam district
- ‘Mukhyamantri ka saala’ is a story of growth in Chhattisgarh
- AAP removes Ramdas as Lokpal, Bhushan from disciplinary panel
- Ahmed Patel, seen and heard like never before
- Retd Lt Gen says will write to Chief about Army role in Hashimpura
The producers behind Arjun Rampal starrer 'Inkaar' have reportedly commissioned a research about the sexual behaviour in offices across India.
Since most people spend around 10-12 hours a day in office, it's natural for them to strike up friendships, get into relationships in office and lead to complications.
Viacom 18 is spending around Rs two crores to conduct a survey on that in six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Pune and Chandigarh.
'Inkaar', being directed by Sudhir Mishra and starring Rampal and Chitrangada Singh, deals with sexual harassment in offices.
"We have initiated a very big survey. It's an expensive affair but will be worth it when the results come up," said the spokesperson for the Viacom 18 film.