'Inkaar' makers commission's Rs 2 cr survey on sexual harassment
- Arvind Kejriwal calls 'emergency' Assembly session to discuss Centre's notification on Lt Governor's role
- Celebrations in AIADMK camp as Jayalalithaa becomes Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- No full statehood rights to Delhi unless there is consensus, says Arun Jaitley
- Gujjar protest to continue as talks with Rajasthan govt fail
- Heat wave toll in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana reaches 223
The producers behind Arjun Rampal starrer 'Inkaar' have reportedly commissioned a research about the sexual behaviour in offices across India.
Since most people spend around 10-12 hours a day in office, it's natural for them to strike up friendships, get into relationships in office and lead to complications.
Viacom 18 is spending around Rs two crores to conduct a survey on that in six metros -- Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Calcutta, Pune and Chandigarh.
'Inkaar', being directed by Sudhir Mishra and starring Rampal and Chitrangada Singh, deals with sexual harassment in offices.
"We have initiated a very big survey. It's an expensive affair but will be worth it when the results come up," said the spokesperson for the Viacom 18 film.