Install 100 CCTVs on sea link, say police
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
MSRDC has also decided to procure from Bharat Electronics Limited two explosive scanners to be installed at both ends of the sea link.
The first scanner is expected to be delivered by May. MSRDC and Mumbai Police would test its efficiency and take a call on the second.