Insurance Co to pay Rs 5.1L for death by insect bite
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
His father had died in March 2009 after being bitten by a poisonous insect while working in the fields, Meena had said adding that his claim for assured amount was rejected by the insurance company on the ground that medical certificate was issued without following due procedure.