Intimate scenes are nerve-racking: Vanessa Hudgens
- Navjot Sidhu: Quit RS because I was told to stay away from Punjab
- Chinkara poaching case: Salman Khan acquitted by Rajasthan High Court
- SC issues notice to Vijay Mallya on bank plea seeking contempt proceedings
- Journalists' visa issue: Chinese media warns India of repercussions
- Parliament LIVE: Speaker Mahajan advises Mann not to attend proceedings till decision arrived at
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens says she never wants to film a sex scene again.
The 23-year-old actress took part in an onscreen threesome with Ashley Benson and James Franco in 'Spring Breakers' and said it was so stressful that she does not want to repeat the experience, a media report said.
"It was very nerve-racking for me. I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again," she said.
But otherwise Hudgens said she is proud of Harmony Korine directed film.
"I'm really proud of the movie. I feel like it's a breed of its own, it's a movie unlike any other and it's very fresh and fun and exciting.
- The recent violence against Dalits in Gujarat is a fallout of the Sangh Parivar’s diktats on food
- Turkey’s coup reveals the fragile relationship between Islam and democracy
- The Sangh Parivar has furthered the colonial understanding of India’s past
- Better state support and supportive social environment can help independent filmmakers
- Next Door Nepal: Chinese checkers
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi