Intimate scenes are nerve-racking: Vanessa Hudgens
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens says she never wants to film a sex scene again.
The 23-year-old actress took part in an onscreen threesome with Ashley Benson and James Franco in 'Spring Breakers' and said it was so stressful that she does not want to repeat the experience, a media report said.
"It was very nerve-racking for me. I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again," she said.
But otherwise Hudgens said she is proud of Harmony Korine directed film.
"I'm really proud of the movie. I feel like it's a breed of its own, it's a movie unlike any other and it's very fresh and fun and exciting.
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon
- India’s new line that Pak will have to pay for cross-border terror was overdue
- Just how did Pakistan become so central to the definition of Indian patriotism?
- Why AAP needs to go back to school
- Next door Nepal: Detente in Kathmandu
- PM's Balochistan policy: Gameplan, gambit or gamble?