Intimate scenes are nerve-racking: Vanessa Hudgens
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens says she never wants to film a sex scene again.
The 23-year-old actress took part in an onscreen threesome with Ashley Benson and James Franco in 'Spring Breakers' and said it was so stressful that she does not want to repeat the experience, a media report said.
"It was very nerve-racking for me. I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again," she said.
But otherwise Hudgens said she is proud of Harmony Korine directed film.
"I'm really proud of the movie. I feel like it's a breed of its own, it's a movie unlike any other and it's very fresh and fun and exciting.
"I feel like it's a great take on our youth culture right now. For a while I was kind of struggling and fighting for these roles that I just desperately wanted. It was hard and it was a struggle, but then again life is always a struggle," she added.