Intimate scenes are nerve-racking: Vanessa Hudgens
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
'High School Musical' star Vanessa Hudgens says she never wants to film a sex scene again.
The 23-year-old actress took part in an onscreen threesome with Ashley Benson and James Franco in 'Spring Breakers' and said it was so stressful that she does not want to repeat the experience, a media report said.
"It was very nerve-racking for me. I told my agent that I never want to do it ever again," she said.
But otherwise Hudgens said she is proud of Harmony Korine directed film.
"I'm really proud of the movie. I feel like it's a breed of its own, it's a movie unlike any other and it's very fresh and fun and exciting.