IOC missive warns of IOA suspension at board meeting
- IAF An-32 aircraft missing: Manohar Parrikar undertakes aerial survey of search operations
- Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as running mate
- Judith D'souza, Indian kidnapped in Kabul, rescued: Sushma Swaraj
- Bhagwant Mann interview: 'I just wanted to show system of draw of lots in Zero Hour'
- Toll climbs to 46, Rajnath visits Kashmir valley today
"It was indeed clearly mentioned (in the IOC letter of 23 November) that a proposal for suspension of IOA would be submitted to the next IOC Executive Board meeting on 4-5 December if the situation is not rectified with immediate effect and the IOC is given clear and written guarantees to ensure that the IOA's elections can be held strictly on the basis of the Olympic Charter and the IOA's constitution.