IOC planning R30,000-cr refinery on west coast
- Patel row: Army conducts flag march to restore peace; seven dead in violence
- I know the exact cause of Sheena's murder: Indrani's son Mikhail Bora
- 26/11 Mumbai attack: Pakistan FIA did not probe role of Hafiz Saeed and David Headley
- Two US television journalists shot dead during live show; gunman dies in hospital
- OROP: Ex-servicemen say govt short changing them, dismiss its proposal
Indian Oil Corp on Tuesday said it is planning a Rs 30,000-crore refinery on the west coast in Gujarat or Maharashtra as part of its plans to raise the refining capacity to 100 million tonnes.