IOC planning R30,000-cr refinery on west coast
- At meet with Chinese counterpart, Sushma Swaraj raises Masood Azhar issue
- How a railway project put truck driver’s son on plane to Japan
- Kingfisher Airlines challenges ED's charges against Mallya in Mumbai court
- BJP's Vijay Goel fined for violating odd-even scheme, he says 'successful protest'
- Inflation in negative zone for 17th month, at -0.85% in March
Indian Oil Corp on Tuesday said it is planning a Rs 30,000-crore refinery on the west coast in Gujarat or Maharashtra as part of its plans to raise the refining capacity to 100 million tonnes.
- With sugar industry and politics twined, drought a manmade disaster in Maharashtra
- After the Kollam temple tragedy, reasoned debate has been given a go by
- Bangladesh: Another blogger down
- Raja-Mandala: India, OIC and the Kashmir charade
- Ajit Doval apprising SC judges on national security weakens democracy
- India has not matched Ambedkar’s poignant urgency for swift action against social apartheid