IOC planning R30,000-cr refinery on west coast
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Indian Oil Corp on Tuesday said it is planning a Rs 30,000-crore refinery on the west coast in Gujarat or Maharashtra as part of its plans to raise the refining capacity to 100 million tonnes.