IP University postpones counselling sessions
- Cricketer Mohd Kaif, Nilekani, Ravi Kishen among 194 in Congress' first list of candidates for the Lok Sabha polls
- Yeddyurappa among 52 Bharatiya Janata Party candidates for Lok Sabha polls
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- No compromise with live-ins or gay rights, moral values supreme: RSS
- Ink attack on AAP leader Yogendra Yadav at Jantar Mantar
Counselling for admissions to various academic programmes offered by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU), earlier scheduled to begin from today, has been postponed with the Delhi government considering the implementation of the Reservation to Admission Bill, 2009.
The government has sent a notification to the university asking it to postpone its counselling sessions till the time the matter regarding the said bill is finalised.
Students who were preparing to visit IP University on Monday for MBA and BBA counselling have been asked to change plans.
The courses for which counselling sessions have been postponed include the following programmes: Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Computer Application (MCA), Master of Physiotherapy (MPT), Master of Occupational Therapy (MOT), Master of Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO), Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (BHMCT), Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC), Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), Bachelor of Occupational Therapy (BOT), Bachelor of Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO), Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA), Bachelor of Pharmacy (BPharma), Lateral Entry to BPharma, Master of Mass Media, Master of Education, BEd., LLM and BA and LLB (H).
Students and parents are advised to refer to the University website www.ipu.ac.in for the detailed notification. The revised schedule for counselling will subsequently be uploaded on the university website.
- Chai pe Charcha gets police protection, EC officials to check on poll norm violation
- Complaint against Kejriwal: Kutch cops gather evidence
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today