IPL 2013: Can Virender Sehwag change Delhi Daredevils' fortunes?
- Elections 2014 LIVE: One polling officer dead, five injured in J&K militant attack
- Thousands turn up at Narendra Modi's Varanasi roadshow, BJP's PM candidate files nomination papers
- From Marandi vs Soren to Deora vs Sanyal: Top 5 battles in Lok Sabha polls Phase 6
- Rahul Gandhi joins sister Priyanka in attacking Narendra Modi on snoopgate
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KKR vs RCB: KKR steady after losing two early against RCB
Virender Sehwag is set to play his first match of the sixth edition of the Indian Premier League. The attacking opener will bolster the ordinary looking Delhi unit and inspire them to end their losing streak.
Sehwag will return to cricket after some gap as the right-hander played his last fixture against Australia in the four-match Test series. With many, including former England captain Geoffrey Boycott, feeling that Sehwag can't play for Indian again, the right-hander will look to silence critics in the remaining leg of the tournament.
It hasn't been a good tournament for the star-studded Delhi line-up. Having lost all their matches so far, the team needs to get their act right against disciplined Sunrisers.
One common thing in all defeats has been failure at the top of the order. The duo of Unmukt Chand and David Warner has not clicked so far. Warner is looking good but the aggressive opener is not getting enough support from the other end. In all probability, Chand will make way for senior pro Virender Sehwag today.
- At least 65 EVMs replaced in six Lok Sabha seats in Assam
- Twitter cofounder talks of 26/11, Indian farmers in new book
- UP records over 24 pc voter turnout till 11 AM, 20 per cent turnout in Chhattisgarh
- Arvind Kejriwal lashes out at BJP for attack on Somnath Bharti
- ANF official accused of killing youth a gallantry award winner
- Maharashtra: Poor turnout till 9 am in third phase of polling