IPL 2013: RCB, Sunrisers meet again after thrilling tie
- Modi takes on Mulayam, says SP misleading people under veil of secularism
- Next govt won't be formed without AAP support: Arvind Kejriwal
- Lok Sabha polls likely to commence in seven phases from April 2nd week
- China blames Islamic militants for attack by knife-wielding 'terrorists'
- Ordinances on Seemandhra, Rahul Bills are likely today
After a dream start to the tournament, Kumar Sangakkara and Co. will look to extend their winning run. It will be a test of consistency for the Sunrisers when they take on a revenge-seeking RCB unit.
There was little separating the two sides in the previous fixture and it was Cameron White's short cameo which saw them over the line. Sunrisers' inconsistent batting remains a worry as the only positive from their last fixture was the reselience exhibited by the young Hanuma Vihari. Only 19, Vihari showed a lot of maturity against an attack led by Muttiah Muralitharan.
The right-hander would have been disappointed on not finishing the job for his team but did enough to avoid defeat. In the end, it was White's heroics with the bat sealed the game for them.
RCB will look to share some responsibility with the bat as their batting unit seems heavily dependant on the services of Chris Gayle. The bowlers are doing a good job and should look to carry on with the good work. Tillakaratne Dilshan's scratchy form remains a worry but with AB de Villiers available for selection, the team might go for a toss today.
The Sunrisers on the other hand have a lot to worry about. Their failure as a batting unit is evident from the scores they have managed in the first two matches. It is time that Kumar Sangakkara and Cameron White shoulder the responsibility of getting enough for the side today.
For the RCB, Gayle's form is a huge advantage going into this game. Apart from Gayle, Vinay Kumar's bowling in the death has been impressive in the tournament so far. Moises Henriques put a good show with both bat and ball against the Sunriseres. His utility quotient can well be the difference between the two sides.
- War in Congress: Old soldiers fight Rahul brigade | The Indian Express
- Aam Aadmi Party Lok Sabha 2014 Candidates – Full list
- ‘Allegations against Somnath Bharti prime facie correct, police justified in refusing Khirki Extension raid’
- Clash of the stalwarts: Uttar Pradesh set for Modi, Kejriwal rallies today