IPL 6: Harbhajan exits, Sachin Tendulkar to be Mumbai Indians captain
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Indian Premier League franchise Mumbai Indians have done a series of changes for the IPL 6. Recently, Anil Kumble was roped in as the chief mentor with John Wright being appointed as the head coach.
Since, the former captain Harbhajan Singh has reportedly quit the captaincy and Rohit Sharma swapping his place with Harbhajan Singh was on the cards.
Turning the table around, Sachin Tendulkar is to be re-instated as captain of Mumbai Indians ahead of IPL 6 which starts on April 3.
Sachin was the captain of Mumbai Indians for the first three seasons of the IPL since its inception in 2008. Harbhajan took over as skipper in 2011 after Sachin handed over the reins. The same year Harbhajan Singh led the team to victory in the Champions League T20 and also captained them in IPL 5.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express