IPL 6: Harbhajan exits, Sachin Tendulkar to be Mumbai Indians captain
- HSBC Indian list just doubled to 1195 names. Balance: Rs 25420 cr
- Manjhi expelled, Nitish stakes claim to form govt in Bihar
- Hanging of Afzal Guru was 'wrong' & 'badly' handled, says Shashi Tharoor
- Have given it my all, not nervous about result: Kiran Bedi
- Japanese girl allegedly raped by tourist guide in Jaipur
Indian Premier League franchise Mumbai Indians have done a series of changes for the IPL 6. Recently, Anil Kumble was roped in as the chief mentor with John Wright being appointed as the head coach.
Since, the former captain Harbhajan Singh has reportedly quit the captaincy and Rohit Sharma swapping his place with Harbhajan Singh was on the cards.
Turning the table around, Sachin Tendulkar is to be re-instated as captain of Mumbai Indians ahead of IPL 6 which starts on April 3.
Sachin was the captain of Mumbai Indians for the first three seasons of the IPL since its inception in 2008. Harbhajan took over as skipper in 2011 after Sachin handed over the reins. The same year Harbhajan Singh led the team to victory in the Champions League T20 and also captained them in IPL 5.