IPL 6: Harbhajan exits, Sachin Tendulkar to be Mumbai Indians captain
- Home Ministry calls for high-level meet to discuss threat posed by ISIS
- VIDEO: 20 killed in Manipur landslide after heavy rain, several families homeless in Mizoram
- Indian Army, Chinese PLA hold maiden meet at DBO in Ladakh
- SP leader Farooq Ghosi, who demanded RS seat for Yakub Memon's widow, suspended from party
- Navy choppers gave air cover during Kalam's funeral: Defence
Indian Premier League franchise Mumbai Indians have done a series of changes for the IPL 6. Recently, Anil Kumble was roped in as the chief mentor with John Wright being appointed as the head coach.
Since, the former captain Harbhajan Singh has reportedly quit the captaincy and Rohit Sharma swapping his place with Harbhajan Singh was on the cards.
Turning the table around, Sachin Tendulkar is to be re-instated as captain of Mumbai Indians ahead of IPL 6 which starts on April 3.
Sachin was the captain of Mumbai Indians for the first three seasons of the IPL since its inception in 2008. Harbhajan took over as skipper in 2011 after Sachin handed over the reins. The same year Harbhajan Singh led the team to victory in the Champions League T20 and also captained them in IPL 5.