IPL spot-fixing: Ankeet Chavan breaks down, confesses, says report
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Arrested Rajasthan Royals' spinner Ankeet Chavan has reportedly confessed to spot-fixing in the ongoing edition of the Indian Premier League today.
The spinner, when told that his career is almost finished, broke down in police custody. He confessed that he was reluctant earlier, but was lured after repeated inducements.
Earlier, plunging the Indian Premier League into crisis, the Delhi Police arrested three bowlers of the Rajasthan Royals, including India pacer S Sreesanth, and 11 bookies and claimed they had busted a major spot-fixing racket in the T20 tournament. Police claimed the bowlers conceded a minimum number of runs in a pre-decided over in exchange for money.
More to follow..