Iqbal Khandey made new J&K Chief Secy
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
Less than five months after his acquittal by a CBI Court at Chandigarh in the Srinagar sex scam case for want of evidence, the Omar Abdullah government on Monday appointed Mohammad Iqbal Khandey as Jammu and Kashmir's new Chief Secretary. The appointment followed the appointment of Khandey's predecessor Madav Lal as Secretary, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.