Iqbal Khandey made new J&K Chief Secy
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Less than five months after his acquittal by a CBI Court at Chandigarh in the Srinagar sex scam case for want of evidence, the Omar Abdullah government on Monday appointed Mohammad Iqbal Khandey as Jammu and Kashmir's new Chief Secretary. The appointment followed the appointment of Khandey's predecessor Madav Lal as Secretary, Micro Small and Medium Enterprises.