Iran news agency 'covers up' Michelle Obama
- Must lead global campaign on climate change, it's in our DNA: Modi
- Death by Breath: Construction destruction
- Are 5-star activists driving courts... look within: PM Modi to judges
- Arvind Kejriwal government: 49 days, 49 steps
- Police say men shot dead in encounter were SIMI, scared MP family won’t accept body
First Lady Michelle Obama's image at the Oscars has been digitally altered by an Iranian news agency in order to make her dress, designed by an Indian-American, appear more modest.
Michelle got the unexpected makeover from the Iranian Fars News Agency that added sleeves and a neck to her sleek metallic gown.
Obama made a surprise appearance at the Oscars to present the Academy award for best picture to Argo Sunday night via a live feed from the White House. The photo was apparently edited to better comply with the strict Islamic dress code for women.