Iran news agency 'covers up' Michelle Obama
- Congress says Togadia spreading venom; EC seeks recording of alleged hate speech
- Akhilesh Yadav tears into Narendra Modi bastion on maiden visit to Gujarat, says third front ready to govern
- Proponents of Article 370 should say how it has helped J&K: Rajnath Singh
- 1984 riots: Akalis protest over Capt Amarinder Singh's clean chit to Jagdish Tytler
- IPL 7: CSK register 93-run victory over hapless DD
First Lady Michelle Obama's image at the Oscars has been digitally altered by an Iranian news agency in order to make her dress, designed by an Indian-American, appear more modest.
Michelle got the unexpected makeover from the Iranian Fars News Agency that added sleeves and a neck to her sleek metallic gown.
Obama made a surprise appearance at the Oscars to present the Academy award for best picture to Argo Sunday night via a live feed from the White House. The photo was apparently edited to better comply with the strict Islamic dress code for women.
- A ‘woman Modi’ seeks votes for Mulayam Singh’s party in Indore
- They refused to vote because of Kalyan, vow to turn out now and shut his son out
- Ex-Ulfa leader upsets equations in Bodo bastion Kokrajhar
- In Maharashtra, Muslims bitter but see few options beyond Cong
- Poll staff stranded, govt employees protest
- Sarpanch, son among three killed in Pulwama