IRCTC launches special tour packages
- Rajnath Singh has assured us 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' will release without violence: Mukesh Bhatt
- Kerala man is key ISIS ‘recruiter’ luring Indian volunteers to Afghanistan
- US Elections 2016: Donald Trump refuses to commit he will accept election results
- Bhubaneswar fire: SIT directs Enforcement Directorate probe in hospital trust finances
- Jammu-Kashmir: Six terrorists attack BSF post in Samba, India retaliates
Indian Railways Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) on Wednesday announced two special tour packages — Dakshin Darshan covering Goa and south India and Uttar Darshan covering tourists distinations in north India.
"Both the packages will be of nine nights and 10 days. Dakshin Darshan will start on August 7 from Ahmedabad and Uttar Darshan will start on August 22 from Pune," said Rahul Himalian, additional general manager of IRCTC.
Both packages have two options for travellers — Standard (sleeper class) and Comfort (3AC).
For Dakshin Darshan, the cost for Standard option is Rs 12,649 per person. For Comfort option, it is Rs 18,499 per person. The comprehensive tour package includes train journey by sleeper or 3AC class, hotel or dharamshala accommodation, road transportation, meals, sightseeing, tour escorts and security arrangement. The train will cover cultural, heritage and pilgrimage destinations of Goa, Tirupati, Rameshwaram, Madurai, Thiruvananthapuram, Kanyakumari and Kovalam, said Himalian.
For Uttar Darshan, the cost of the Standard option is Rs 11,499 per person and Comfort option is Rs 17,049 per person. The train will cover cultural, heritage and pilgrimage destinations such as Mathura, Agra, Haridwar, Amritsar and Vaishnodevi.
The boarding points for Dakshin Darshan are Kalyan and Pune and for Uttar Darshan, Ahmedabad, Kalyan and Pune.
- SC stand on triple talaq remains to be seen
- Theatre of conflict has shifted to media where battles are lost and fought on a daily basis
- When Manju became an unsung warrior in a proxy war against the nation
- Bravado has overtaken the sense of sobriety that BJP should have shown after the surgical strikes
- Tamil Nadu is misusing hate speech laws
- Sharing culture humanises India and Pakistan, banning pushes both towards war