'Iron Man 3' not a serious movie, says producer
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios president and producer of upcoming superhero film "Iron Man 3" says the movie is not serious at all.
The first teaser trailer for the third instalment was released earlier this year, and was taken by many fans as an indication of the film's darker, more serious tone, reported Digital Spy online.
"It is not a serious movie. But we seriously dig into exploring more of Tony. The trick is just trying to make great movies. We try to make them all great, all different and all fresh. What you will see in 'Iron Man 3' is some very unique directions that were taken," Feige said.
Recently Feige also praised actor Ben Kingsley's performance as the villainous Mandarin, a character originally of Chinese extraction whose ethnicity will reportedly be "blurred".
Actor Robert Downey Jr reunites with his "Kiss Kiss Bang Bang" director Shane Black on "Iron Man 3", which also stars Rebecca Hall, Guy Pearce, Paul Bettany and James Badge Dale.