Iron Man is like James Bond, Batman: Marvel Studios head
- Winter session Day 1: Govt talks about misuse of word 'secularism', Sonia raises 'intolerance' debate
- Sheena murder: CBI seeks Interpol help, Peter Mukerjea's custody extended till Nov 30
- PPCC chief Bajwa and Jakhar made to resign as rejig in Punjab Congress imminent
- Constitution Day: The many reasons why the BJP decided to celebrate it
- India-Pakistan series to be played from December 15 in Sri Lanka: Rajiv Shukla
Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has compared Iron Man to James Bond and Batman saying there are many more stories to tell about Tony Stark in the film.
Feige praised actor Robert Downey Jr, adding that upcoming film "Iron Man 3" was heavily influenced by the events of "The Avengers", reported MTV online.
"Robert Downey Jr gave his all to this performance. He left no stone unturned. So much of the journey of 'Iron Man 3' is informed by Tony's experiences in 'The Avengers'," Feige said.
"It's almost like post-traumatic stress: he really has retreated after the events of The Avengers into his workshop, where he's building advanced versions of his suits. He has designed a version of the suit that can latch onto him in individual pieces... anytime, anywhere," he added.
"Characters like James Bond and Batman, whose stories go on and on and on - I think Tony is one of those characters, where we go directly after Iron Man 3."
- Why every patriot should be worried, and, yes, ashamed
- Douglass North emphasised institutions when markets were the focus
- ‘Bovine Divine’ controversy lurched between the horrific and the comic
- PM Modi’s achievements abroad appear to cut little ice back home
- Post 13/11 sloganeering at Antalya and Kuala Lumpur won’t be enough
- Can Parliament be insulated from the vagaries of the political climate?