Iron Man is like James Bond, Batman: Marvel Studios head
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Marvel Studios head Kevin Feige has compared Iron Man to James Bond and Batman saying there are many more stories to tell about Tony Stark in the film.
Feige praised actor Robert Downey Jr, adding that upcoming film "Iron Man 3" was heavily influenced by the events of "The Avengers", reported MTV online.
"Robert Downey Jr gave his all to this performance. He left no stone unturned. So much of the journey of 'Iron Man 3' is informed by Tony's experiences in 'The Avengers'," Feige said.
"It's almost like post-traumatic stress: he really has retreated after the events of The Avengers into his workshop, where he's building advanced versions of his suits. He has designed a version of the suit that can latch onto him in individual pieces... anytime, anywhere," he added.
"Characters like James Bond and Batman, whose stories go on and on and on - I think Tony is one of those characters, where we go directly after Iron Man 3."
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.