Irrfan joins cast of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday'
- Vyapam scam: MP government agrees to get journalist's viscera tested at AIIMS in Delhi
- Opinion polls show 'No' votes ahead in Greek bailout referendum
- Pakistan violates ceasefire again in Kashmir, BSF gives befitting reply
- Will do everything possible to make India innovation hub: PM Narendra Modi
- Jabalpur Medical College Dean with links to Vyapam accused found dead
Irrfan, who is currently basking in the glory of rave reviews coming his way for his role in Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi', has signed Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday' to be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Irrfan will be seen along side Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in this flick. The actor will be playing the role of an investigating officer in the film. This would be Irrfan's second film with YRF after 'New York'.
'Gunday' is set amidst the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata (then Calcutta) from 1971 to1988 and tells the story of Bikram and Bala who rose from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.