Irrfan joins cast of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday'
- Kumar Vishwas claims threat to life, to file FIR against Rahul and Priyanka
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Watch video: Baba Ramdev caught on camera discussing money with BJP candidate
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 2 States movie review: Alia Bhatt is a surprise
Irrfan, who is currently basking in the glory of rave reviews coming his way for his role in Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi', has signed Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday' to be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Irrfan will be seen along side Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in this flick. The actor will be playing the role of an investigating officer in the film. This would be Irrfan's second film with YRF after 'New York'.
'Gunday' is set amidst the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata (then Calcutta) from 1971 to1988 and tells the story of Bikram and Bala who rose from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer