Irrfan joins cast of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday'
- L-G Najeeb Jung's 'I am the govt' remark laughable, acting at PM's behest: Arvind Kejriwal
- Robert Vadra's Facebook post triggers BJP, Congress clash; House adjourned
- Scolded by Sonia, Shashi Tharoor gets praise from PM Modi
- RK Pachauri asked to step down, Ajay Mathur is new TERI chief
- PM's credibility declining, no discussion until Sushma steps down: Rahul
Irrfan, who is currently basking in the glory of rave reviews coming his way for his role in Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi', has signed Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday' to be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Irrfan will be seen along side Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in this flick. The actor will be playing the role of an investigating officer in the film. This would be Irrfan's second film with YRF after 'New York'.
'Gunday' is set amidst the most turbulent times in the history of Kolkata (then Calcutta) from 1971 to1988 and tells the story of Bikram and Bala who rose from being small time wagon breakers and coal thieves to becoming the biggest and most powerful black marketing mafia-men.