Irrfan joins cast of Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday'
- Mann Ki Baat: Every life lost in Kashmir is a loss to our nation, says PM Narendra Modi
- Our collective mistakes, mishandling, have pushed Kashmir youth to violence: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir violence: 'Alternative' to pellets already in use, says CRPF affidavit
- ISRO successfully test launches scramjet engine from Sriharikota
- Sri Lanka: Still Counting the Wounds
Irrfan, who is currently basking in the glory of rave reviews coming his way for his role in Ang Lee's 'Life Of Pi', has signed Yash Raj Films' 'Gunday' to be directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Irrfan will be seen along side Arjun Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and Priyanka Chopra in this flick. The actor will be playing the role of an investigating officer in the film. This would be Irrfan's second film with YRF after 'New York'.
- Dalits are angry about the hollowness of the current hyper-nationalism
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee’s slogan of 'insaniyat, Kashmiriat' has no meaning today
- Kejriwal’s attention is fixed on winning the Centre rather than making mohallas run better
- Inside Track: Turf tussle
- In Kashmir, so-called solutions are riddled with contradictions and divisions
- Why personal, social and political self-identification of Dalits must count more than legal nomenclature.