Is Ashton Kutcher cheating on Mila Kunis?
- People will continue waving Pakistan flags in Kashmir: Geelani
- No 'flip-flop' or 'confusion', we have 'very clear Pakistan policy': Swaraj
- UPA's deal for 126 Rafale jets 'economically unviable': Parrikar
- PM's Mann ki Baat: Govt committed to roll out 'one rank one pension'
- President Mukherjee approves land bill for the third time after protest
Ashton Kutcher is allegedly already cheating on Mila Kunis with, weirdly enough, an acquaintance of Sara Leal - the woman he alleged bedded which lead to his split with Demi Moore.
A co-worker of Leal's revealed a photo of the 35-year-old actor in his pajamas -- a photo her friend sent her.
She showed Leal the photo and claimed that her friend was dating him.
Leal cared enough to send Kunis a warning.
"It could just be an innocent picture, but I think it's also possible he's not dating Mila exclusively. Not just because of that photo, but because he's cheated before. That would definitely be a red flag for me, if I were dating someone who'd cheated on their wife. I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone," she said.
Leal advised the 'Black Swan' star not to trust Kutcher.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk, the Sun quoted her as saying.
She said that if she was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife, she would be a little suspicious.
It would probably make her extra crazy and extra insecure, she said. She would definitely keep an eye out.