Is Ashton Kutcher cheating on Mila Kunis?
- Pakistan High Commission staffer asked to leave India after leak of sensitive defence documents
- Cyrus Mistry hits back at Tata Group with slew of allegations: Fraudulent transactions, unethical ways
- Tata Sons vs Cyrus: Sebi, govt keep watch, BSE seeks clarification
- Kashmir is a matter for India, Pakistan to sort out: British PM Theresa May
- It's unfortunate, because it has set a terrible precedent: Farhan Akhtar on Johar-MNS deal
Ashton Kutcher is allegedly already cheating on Mila Kunis with, weirdly enough, an acquaintance of Sara Leal - the woman he alleged bedded which lead to his split with Demi Moore.
A co-worker of Leal's revealed a photo of the 35-year-old actor in his pajamas -- a photo her friend sent her.
She showed Leal the photo and claimed that her friend was dating him.
Leal cared enough to send Kunis a warning.
"It could just be an innocent picture, but I think it's also possible he's not dating Mila exclusively. Not just because of that photo, but because he's cheated before. That would definitely be a red flag for me, if I were dating someone who'd cheated on their wife. I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone," she said.
Leal advised the 'Black Swan' star not to trust Kutcher.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk, the Sun quoted her as saying.
She said that if she was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife, she would be a little suspicious.
- A letter like Cyrus Mistry’s could deepen the credibility crisis of Indian capitalism
- The transgender rights bill dilutes the private member’s bill passed by Rajya Sabha
- Diverse myths around the festival underpin Hinduism’s openness
- Polygamy and gender justice debate is more complicated than it is made out to be
- By brokering for MNS, Devendra Fadnavis has shown himself as a CM afraid of a bully
- Pak PM would do well to study the past before choosing Raheel Sharif’s successor