Is Ashton Kutcher cheating on Mila Kunis?
- Inclusion of Jats in OBC list comes under SC scanner
- April 1 Campaign roundup: EC expresses displeasure to Sharad Pawar over ink remark
- RBI: Growth rate to stay under 6 per cent
- Modi has deep character flaws...wouldâve contested in Varanasi if I knew Hindi: Chidamabaram
- SC junks Centreâs plea, stands by order to grant life to Rajiv's killers
Ashton Kutcher is allegedly already cheating on Mila Kunis with, weirdly enough, an acquaintance of Sara Leal - the woman he alleged bedded which lead to his split with Demi Moore.
A co-worker of Leal's revealed a photo of the 35-year-old actor in his pajamas -- a photo her friend sent her.
She showed Leal the photo and claimed that her friend was dating him.
Leal cared enough to send Kunis a warning.
"It could just be an innocent picture, but I think it's also possible he's not dating Mila exclusively. Not just because of that photo, but because he's cheated before. That would definitely be a red flag for me, if I were dating someone who'd cheated on their wife. I would hate for Mila to have the same experience as Demi. I wouldn't wish that situation on anyone," she said.
Leal advised the 'Black Swan' star not to trust Kutcher.
"Once a cheater, always a cheater. If I were Mila I'd be careful, he doesn't have the best track record. But she's obviously willing to take that risk, the Sun quoted her as saying.
She said that if she was dating a guy that had cheated on his wife, she would be a little suspicious.
It would probably make her extra crazy and extra insecure, she said. She would definitely keep an eye out.
- As campaigning picks up, candidates focus on strength areas of rivals
- 143 restaurants offer 30% discount to voters on April 30
- Auto union strike: Drivers demand Tricity permit
- RO serves Pawan Bansal show-cause notice
- BJP releases ‘chargesheet’ listing 16 Cong ‘scams’
- From mobile apps to post cards to call centres, parties go all out to woo voters