Is it? Aamir Khan rates himself 5 on 10 in bed
- Disquiet in BJP as M M Joshi, Sushma raise questions over selected candidates and seat sharing
- Malaysia Airlines plane with 5 Indians onboard missing, presumed crashed off Vietnam coast
- Subrata Roy arrest row: The not-so-beautiful story
- Vajpayee wanted Modi to quit over Gujarat riots, but party said no: Naidu
- Rest in freeze: Is Ashutosh Maharaj 40-day âclinically deadâ or a guru in a very long meditation?
Bollywood's Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan was at his candid best on filmmaker Karan Johar's celebrity chat show 'Koffee With Karan'. The actor, who made his debut on the show, rated himself an average (5 on 10) in bed.
During Karan Johar's famous rapid fire round Karan johar asked Aamir Khan to rate himself on a scale of 10 (10 being the highest) as a father, actor, director to which Aamir Khan said 5. Aamir Khan said he is not perfect and only average in all these roles. Hoping to get a better response from Aamir, Karan asked the actor his rating of himself in bed, to which Aamir said 5!
However, Aamir Khan's filmmaker wife Kiran Rao, who was the second guest of the evening, came to her husband's rescue. Although, Kiran Rao, fondly called 'K', prompted Aamir to say 20, said that Aamir is 'definitely' more than five. All humility is no fun Mr. Perfectionist!
Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan' is making headlines with stars like Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor having made some cheeky comments.
"I have not attacked any celebrity personally (on the show). I am just doing my job... I get money to ask those kinds of questions. The way I ask questions I never offend any star. We share personal rapport with each others... My equation is such that whatever I ask the stars would never get offended," Karan said.
Karan clarified that he never posed any such questions to his guests so as to make them uncomfortable. "It turns into a casual, irrelevant sort of an atmosphere on the sets," he added. (With PTI inputs)