Is it? Aamir Khan rates himself 5 on 10 in bed
- His hands tied, PM surrendered to Sonia: ex-media adviserâs book
- How can Modi honour women if he canât mention his wife, asks Rahul
- Mewat simmers after poll clash, killing of Muslim youth
- After rare skull surgery at AIIMS, twins from Kerala look like each other
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to file nomination papers from Amethi today
Bollywood's Mr Perfectionist Aamir Khan was at his candid best on filmmaker Karan Johar's celebrity chat show 'Koffee With Karan'. The actor, who made his debut on the show, rated himself an average (5 on 10) in bed.
During Karan Johar's famous rapid fire round Karan johar asked Aamir Khan to rate himself on a scale of 10 (10 being the highest) as a father, actor, director to which Aamir Khan said 5. Aamir Khan said he is not perfect and only average in all these roles. Hoping to get a better response from Aamir, Karan asked the actor his rating of himself in bed, to which Aamir said 5!
However, Aamir Khan's filmmaker wife Kiran Rao, who was the second guest of the evening, came to her husband's rescue. Although, Kiran Rao, fondly called 'K', prompted Aamir to say 20, said that Aamir is 'definitely' more than five. All humility is no fun Mr. Perfectionist!
Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan' is making headlines with stars like Salman Khan, Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor having made some cheeky comments.
"I have not attacked any celebrity personally (on the show). I am just doing my job... I get money to ask those kinds of questions. The way I ask questions I never offend any star. We share personal rapport with each others... My equation is such that whatever I ask the stars would never get offended," Karan said.
Karan clarified that he never posed any such questions to his guests so as to make them uncomfortable. "It turns into a casual, irrelevant sort of an atmosphere on the sets," he added. (With PTI inputs)
- Under attack over rape remark, SP chief Mulayam Yadav blames media
- JD(S) releases manifesto, vows to protect interests of state
- Ambareesh returns, says will sort ‘minor differences’
- Sagar Ghosh killing: Breather for DGP as HC stays single bench order
- Face of Gujarat riots is face of BJP: Mamata
- Cong seeks action against Advani on ‘wrong’ info in affidavit