Is Justin Bieber's new song for Selena Gomez?
- Congress backs Priyanka Gandhi as she hits out at opposition for 'targeting Robert Vadra without proof'
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Cong gave birth to child but killed the mother, says Modi on Telangana
- Would prefer to go to Pakistan than stop criticising Narendra Modi: Omar Abdullah
- IPL spot fixing: Do you want to probe charges against Srinivasan? SC asks Justice Mudgal panel
- Hate speeches: Petty statements by those claiming to be BJP well wishers deviating poll campaign, says Modi
'Yellow Raincoat', one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", is said to be for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The song, which released online before the target date of January 29, talks about a turbulent relationship, reported Aceshowbiz.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on... Guess I'll put on my raincoat."
According to reports, the lyrics refer to his on-off romance with Gomez that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings.
- Five months after gruesome ATM attack, accused still at large
- Ex-syndicate member of Bangalore University held in marks-for-cash scam
- Accused get bail as police fail to file chargesheet
- ‘Naxals collected info on trucks carrying explosives from Khadki to Ahmednagar’
- A tale of two villages: Ramayan and Mahabharat
- UP CM tears into Modi bastion on first visit to Gujarat, says Third Front ready