Is Justin Bieber's new song for Selena Gomez?
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
'Yellow Raincoat', one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", is said to be for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The song, which released online before the target date of January 29, talks about a turbulent relationship, reported Aceshowbiz.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on... Guess I'll put on my raincoat."
According to reports, the lyrics refer to his on-off romance with Gomez that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully