Is Justin Bieber's new song for Selena Gomez?
'Yellow Raincoat', one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", is said to be for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The song, which released online before the target date of January 29, talks about a turbulent relationship, reported Aceshowbiz.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on... Guess I'll put on my raincoat."
According to reports, the lyrics refer to his on-off romance with Gomez that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings.
- Europe’s challenge: Find a political solution to the quagmire in West Asia
- Surrogacy isn’t morally reprehensible, surrogates should be seen as workers
- One world, one battlefield
- With five states polling soon, the great Indian election will continue without recess
- Why Stockholm punches above its weight in innovation and entrepreneurship
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since