Is Justin Bieber's new song for Selena Gomez?
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
'Yellow Raincoat', one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", is said to be for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The song, which released online before the target date of January 29, talks about a turbulent relationship, reported Aceshowbiz.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on... Guess I'll put on my raincoat."
According to reports, the lyrics refer to his on-off romance with Gomez that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings.