Is Justin Bieber's new song for Selena Gomez?
- Parliament LIVE: Expert committee to review use of pellet guns, says Rajnath
- Dalit fury spills over to Gujarat streets, 9 more try to end lives; CM meets family assaulted in Una
- Hit by campus protests, FTII makes new students sign ‘decorum, decency’ affidavit
- Dalits are 'soft target' for cow vigilantes: fact finding team
- Suspicious bag found inside Dubai-Amritsar SpiceJet flight
'Yellow Raincoat', one of the new tracks included in Justin Bieber's upcoming album "Believe Acoustic", is said to be for his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez.
The song, which released online before the target date of January 29, talks about a turbulent relationship, reported Aceshowbiz.
With such lyrics as "Cause the fame, and the money, and the girl will drive you crazy/ Another he said, she said, I'm thinking maybe/ Just put on... Guess I'll put on my raincoat."
According to reports, the lyrics refer to his on-off romance with Gomez that finally ended during a huge fight while they were on their New Year vacation.
"When the wind blows, and the sun goes away/ And the sand fall, storming me dead, it's a destroyer, this is for you/ And as it pours down, the water sprinkles off my chest, it's destroyer, it's like is to ya," Bieber sings.
- UN faces a crisis, but its new secretary general is unlikely to upset tradition
- South China Sea verdict has changed the ground rules for future engagement with China
- Empowering women through JAM
- Resolution of citizen grievances is an indicator of the performance of government departments
- Telescope: Grace and the lack of it
- The endeavour for a common civil law must be to end discrimination, and not stamp majority might