Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- Ghulam Ali's concert in Mumbai cancelled after Shiv Sena's threat
- PM Modi a sensitive person, don't judge him on social media posts: BJP on Dadri lynching
- Why President Mukherjee hit the right notes on core values of 'diversity', 'plurality' and 'tolerance'
- Barack Obama apologises for air strike on Kunduz hospital: White House
- Commercial vehicles entering Delhi to pay environmental tax: NGT
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.