Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- Suspend CSK and Rajasthan from IPL until probe, make Gavaskar BCCI chief: Supreme Court
- Modi takes 'Jayanthi tax' jibe at Congress, tears into its manifesto
- Jaya wields 2G scam, DMK chief her wealth list
- Pak men held in UP aimed at repeat of Jama Masjid attack
- BJP may field Uma against Sonia, Smriti against Rahul
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.
- Engineers to switch off mobiles, hold protest dharna
- 150-year-old theatre group from Pakistan casts its spell in city
- Setalvad moves HC seeking anticipatory bail
- Mistry’s team lands in Vadodara to prepare ground for campaign
- Court concludes trial on Bokhiriya’s plea against conviction
- Ex-UT chief engineer acquitted in another corruption case