Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- Kashmir unrest: Five protesters killed in fresh clashes with security forces
- Going to Pakistan is same as going to hell, says Manohar Parrikar
- Rewind to Sharm el-Sheikh statement, 2009: Shame, compromise, said BJP, when Manmohan used B-word
- PM Narendra Modi throws down Balochistan gauntlet
- Raghuram Rajan wants individual bankers to take onus for large loans
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.
- PM raises stakes with Pak. But Srinagar, not Balochistan, must be at heart of Kashmir strategy
- India has exited, but it played the right kind of hockey at the Olympics
- Today’s leadership thinks differently. Transformation is on its agenda
- Nationalism and consumerism are blinding India and Pakistan
- Replacing PDS with cash transfers will weaken social protections
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.