Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.