Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.