Is Priyanka Chopra set to get married?
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Bollywood actor Priyanka Chopra, who has been avoiding questions about her marriage from quite a long time, might be the next bollywood diva to get hitched.
The 30-year-old actress' maternal aunt seems to have found the perfect match for her niece in the form of 'Devon Ke Dev – Mahadev' star Mohit Raina, it has been revealed.
According to reports, the 'Fashion' star's aunt found the small screen actor to be a suitable match because she feels Raina is well-behaved, honest, young and an exceptionally good actor.
Meanwhile, the alleged groom was left shocked when he was asked about this as he had no idea about the proposal.
Raina said that he was thankful to Chopra's aunt for considering him as a suitable life partner for the diva.