Is Salman Khan promoting Aamir Khan's 'Dhoom: 3'?
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Bollywood's Dabangg Salman Khan was recently spotted sporting his close friend and actor Aamir Khan's signature 'Dhoom: 3' hat during the celebrity reality game show Bigg Boss. Salman Khan, who hosts the weekend episodes of the show, was wearing the same hat as Aamir Khan.
Salman Khan took the hat out of Bigg Boss' special box and sported it for the Weekend episode. Heck.. What are friends for after all!
Aamir Khan has been inseparable form the hat ever since he has been shooting for the action drama film. Be it formal, casual or ethnic look, Aamir Khan has sported the hat as part of the film's unique promotion.
Recently, Aamir Khan had said that he will not be doing rounds of television shows or visit public places like malls in different cities to promote 'Dhoom: 3'. The actor actually wants to rely on trailers and song teasers to do the trick. However, it seems that if not Aamir his hat is sure going places for 'Dhoom: 3' promotions!
Aamir Khan enjoys a good relationship with his colleague and contemporary Salman Khan and said that latter's actions will always be beneficial for him. Aamir had said: "Salman is a dear friend and anything he does will only help us."
'Dhoom: 3', which also stars Abhishek Bachchan, Katrina Kaif, Jackie Shroff and Uday Chopra is schedule to come out on December 20.
- Sonia, Rahul must come clean on issues raised in the books:BJP
- Security men at every step, Shinde keeps ‘safe distance’ from voters, debunks charges
- In Beed, Modi factor dents Munde’s goodwill among Muslims
- Ambareesh campaigns for Nilekani
- Raids on Bellary moneylender yield Rs 8.74 crore cash
- MP faces Amreli villagers’ ire in campaign