Is the current market optimism justified?
- Rail Budget 2015: No hike in passenger fares, Prabhu promises modern rail network
- Rail Budget: Ally Shiv Sena not satisfied, but Mulayam says Prabhu has done a 'good job'
- Rail Budget futuristic and passenger centric: PM Modi
- PDP, BJP thrash out differences; all clear for Mufti-Modi meeting tomorrow
- Hummer horror: Senior policeman suspended for secretly meeting Kerala businessman
By the second half of this year, the pincer movement of rising long-term interest rates and a falling yen could well cause a revival of Europe's financial and political crises. For the next few months, however, the optimism in financial markets and the business community looks justified.