Ishrat encounter: CBI files status report in High Court
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- Kumar Vishwas files application alleging threat to life from Rahul and Priyanka
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, KXIP vs CSK: CSK remove KXIP openers in a hurry
CBI on Thursday filed a status report in the Gujarat High Court on its probe in the 2004 Ishrat Jehan fake encounter case, according to the agency's lawyer Yogesh Rawani.
Sohrabuddin case: Rajasthan cops get remand of key witness
Udaipur: Rajasthan police have been granted transit remand of Azam Khan, a key witness in the Sohrabuddin Sheikh and Tulsi Prajapati encounter cases, by a Mumbai court to bring him here, police said on Thursday. Azam had recently surrendered in Mumbai, they said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer