Israel envoy meets Modi, says his country may partner next VGGIS
- In Delhi, Hardik Patel says he will take movement across country
- Bihar: BJP hits back, says it was not a Swabhiman rally but Apman rally
- Hindu women should never marry outside community: Sadhvi Niranjan Jyoti
- Ready to amend Land Acquisition Act, ordinance will lapse tomorrow: PM
- Sheena murder case: Suitcase seized, accused taken to Raigad forest to 'recreate' crime scene
Israel may partner with the state for the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors' Summit-2015, said Israeli Ambassador to India Alon Ushpiz after a closed-door meeting with Chief Minister Narendra Modi here Wednesday .
"It is quite possible that we might partner with Gujarat for the next Vibrant Gujarat Summit in 2015. We have never had a shadow in this friendship with Gujarat and are quite at home here," said Ushpiz.
After mangoes, Israeli technology will be used in growing vegetables in the state as Israel plans to start a centre of excellence for vegetables. "The Gujarat government will implement this technology and you will adapt it in growing of vegetables... We are also interested to cooperate with the state on recycling of sewage as we are a nation that recycles almost 80 per cent of its sewage back in to agriculture. Water management and renewable and thermal energy are other sectors that we interested in engaging with Gujarat," he added.