Israel responds to Gaza rocket fire with air strike
- Not RSSâs job to chant âNamo, Namoâ, canât cross limits: Bhagwat
- Malaysia Airlines flight case: âFakeâ passports mystery deepens
- Mocking Nitishâs âPM hopesâ, Modi woos Muslims, Yadavs
- Kejriwal accused of influencing TV interview
- Dalit teen canât pay to cheat in exam, immolates himself
Israel's military says its aircraft hit Hamas targets in Gaza after militants there fired rockets at southern Israel. The military said it struck "a terrorist weapon storage facility and a Hamas training installation" early today. Gaza health officials said nobody was hurt.
The military said it was responding to Gaza rockets fired at Israel the night before that landed in an open field causing no injuries.
Gaza attacks on Israel have declined since a military campaign in November, but sporadic fire persists. Israel holds Gaza's militant Hamas rulers responsible for all
attacks from the territory.
A shadowy extremist Muslim Salafi group was behind recent attacks, including one last month. Hamas sees the Salafis as a threat to its rule while Salafis view Hamas as too moderate.
- Eight held for ‘attacking’ Dalit wedding procession in Sabarkantha
- 90 airports on alert to check movement of cash ahead of elections
- Notices to 23 hospitals for withdrawing facility
- Sindhis threaten to move HC if Sindhu Sagar not cleaned
- In Mumbai, teacher’s love story with student ends in her arrest
- Govt dismisses AAP allegations
- AAP workers stage protest outside Kejriwal’s residence over ticket distribution
- BJP boycotts NDTV over news gaffe | The Indian Express
- Out of the promised 50,000 homes for the poor, not even 50 constructed in Gujarat by BJP: Kejriwal
- BJP complains to EC against Rahul over RSS remarks, seeks derecognition of Congress