Israeli troops kill 1, test ceasefire
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
After intense Israeli shelling that killed 162 Gazans, including 30 militant commanders, and flattened many government buildings and homes, people poured onto the bomb-blasted streets, beaming as they shopped and strolled under the shield of the ceasefire agreement reached in Cairo.